Time Critical Solutions
HSL's Time Critical Communications Solution provides clients with an effective two-way SMS alert system perfect for those time critical communications.
Customers can send an SMS broadcast to alert a group of contacts in an emergency situation or with time critical information.
One of the most valuable and more every day use of HSL Time Critical Solution is for alerting employees and parents about office and school closures. With the increasing regularity of weather disruption in the UK, and across the world, it is imperative that people are notified quickly to reduce uncertainty, disruption and improve safety. SMS alerts have proven to be an extremely effective method for notifying large groups of people instantly. Newmont Mining have been using this solution for a number of years for emergency alerting.
Mobile Benefits for Time Critical Communications
- You get a cost-effective way to communicate with large groups of people via SMS alerting
- You can quickly and reliably send critical SMS alerts to employees, customers, suppliers and partners
- You can send alerts easily via SMS from web browser or from a mobile phone
- You can monitor and check responses which can help direct future communications
Our Time Critical Solution Can:
- Allow you to broadcast your SMS message to notify customers and employees of implications of severe weather e.g. office/premises closed;
- Contact school staff and parents to notify of school closures via mobile alerts;
- Provide messaging to reinforce and remind audience of communications already received through another channel such as email;
- Enable you to send SMS notifications to customers about special promotions and events;
- Immediately send out an emergency SMS to call out emergency team members (e.g. search and rescue);
- Notify foreign nationals of security developments within the country (e.g. embassy);
- Update field sales teams of immediate pricing fluctuations, sales results or product availability issues via group SMS;
- Send ANY Emergency communication via SMS.
How could improving your mobile communications capability deliver even greater success for your business? Tell us what you want to achieve and leave the rest to us...
Visit our Solution Planner page to get an idea of how we can add value to your business.